Our top of the line amplifier, the Juno 30, is a Class A, handcrafted, point to point circuit producing 10W per channel. It is enclosed in a walnut chassis, and prominently features 2 large back-lit VU meters. Additionally, a brushed stainless steel on/off button, which illuminates when power is on, and a stainless steel volume knob or industrial volume knob are mounted on the face of the chassis (you choose the style). The back-lit feature (for both the on/off switch and the VU meters) can be dimmed for dark rooms with a micro-switch located in the lower left corner of the stainless chassis.
Additional Features of the Juno 30
Edcor Output Transformers:
• Output Transformer – (2) Edcore CXSE25-3.75K Secondary Output - 8 Ohms
• JJ Electronics (2) EL34 Power Tubes and (2) 6SL7 Pre Amp Tubes
• Electro-Harmonix (2) EL34 Power Tubes and (2) 6SL7 Pre Amp Tubes
• Tung-Sol (2) EL34 Power Tubes and (2) 6SL7 Pre Amp Tubes
• Mullard (2) EL34 Power Tubes and (2) 6SL7 Pre Amp Tubes
All tubes are a guaranteed matched pair
To place your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Audiophile Grade Capacitors:
• Interstage Cap - Audience Auricap XO .33µF / 600V
• Power Supply Filter Cap - Nichicon 22µF / 450V
• Power Supply Cap - Nichicon 560uF / 450V
• Rectifier Film Filter Cap - Nichicon 0.1uF
The Juno 20 and 30 come in two different finishes, both are high gloss (7 coats of Deft lacquer). The first is a traditional dark stain, and the second is a deep rich red. Both are available now.